来源：教师招聘网 时间：2019-12-16 16:54:55
Topic: What can you do?
Students: Grade 5 in primary school
A: We’ll have an English party next Tuesday. What can you do for the party, children?
B: I can sing English songs。
A: Wonderful! How about you, John?
C: I can do some kungfu。
A: Thank you, John.
Students can master the usage of some phrases: sing English songs, do kong fu
Students can learn the sentence pattern: What can you do? I can......
Students can talk about what they can do in their daily life
Students can enjoy their after-school time and be willing to learn more hobbies。
Step 1 Warming up and lead-in
(1) After greeting, the teacher will act and let students guess。 (sing, dance and so on)。
(2) Then the teacher will ask students what they can do。 And create a situation that school talent show will be held on Friday, and we need some talent boys and girls to join the show。 Then lead in today’s lesson。
Step 2 Presentation
(1) lead students to listen to the tape for the first time and find out when they will have an English party? Then invite some volunteers to answer the question and check the answer together。
(2) lead students to listen to the tape again and find out what they can do in the conversation.
(3) lead students to listen to the tape and read after the tape and try to imitate the pronunciation and intonation
(1). Act and guess
Invite some students to act and say “what can I do”, the other students to guess and answer their questions。 Repeat several times, hoping they can improve their imitating and speaking abilities。
(2). Make a presentation
Two students in a group to practice the dialogue and later some will be invited to make a presentation in the front.
Step 4 Production
The teacher will present a chart on the screen, and let students do a survey in groups of 4 in 5mins to find out what they can do. They should use the sentence structure on the blackboard. After that the teacher will invite several groups to report their survey results, meanwhile, the teacher will give some encouragement.
Step 5 Summery and Homework
Summary: Ask one student to summarize what they have learned today.
Homework: Ask them to make dialogues with their partners and share the next class。